Can't stat -t problem

mike wolman mike@nux.co.uk
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:04:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

I have checked and am pretty sure there are no dev files being backed up,
this is the command line i am using:

/usr/local/bin/rdiff-backup -v6 \
--exclude '/dev' \
--exclude '^/home/web/.*/access\.log' \
--exclude '^/home/web/.*/error\.log' \
--exclude '^/home/web/.*/www/log/' \
--exclude '/home/db' \
--exclude '/mnt' \
--exclude '/proc' \
--exclude '/tmp' \
--exclude '/usr/doc' \
--exclude '/usr/info' \
--exclude '/usr/man' \
--exclude '/usr/local/lib/mysql' \
--exclude '/usr/local/man' \
--exclude '/usr/tmp' \
--exclude '/var/catman' \
--exclude '/var/tmp' \
--exclude '/var/run' \
--exclude '/var/spool' \
--remote-schema "ssh -C %s 'sudo /usr/local/bin/rdiff-backup -s'" \
mike@remotehost::/ \
/home/customers/remotehost

I will have an extra check to see if there are any other dev files about
but it is a plain webserver without anything special running.

Mike.