Front end for rdiff-backup

Trevor Harmon trevor@vocaro.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 02:56:38 +0900

The front end I have in mind would have to do most of its work by parsing the
text output of rdiff-backup. How likely is it that the output format will
change in future versions? (Anything but the tiniest change would break a
front end that expects a certain format from rdiff-backup's stdout.)

Trevor