Execution error.

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:57:30 -0700

--==_Exmh_1767333184P

  Q> Don't works. Output:
  Q> line 609, in unpickle_checkpoint AttributeError: 'module' object
  Q> has no attribute 'IncrementITR'

Hmm, now it looks like rdiff-backup is getting confused because there
is still resume information from the previous failed session (and that
information is incompatible because you just upgraded).  Try manually
deleting rdiff-backup-data/checkpoint-data* and running rdiff-backup
again (the --no-resume option may be necessary).

    I just tweaked the robust.py code to be a bit more .. robust but
for now it would be easiest to do it "manually".

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_1767333184P

--==_Exmh_1767333184P--