script for determining space consumed by increments

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Sat, 11 May 2002 12:09:25 -0700

--==_Exmh_2114933956P

  DG> p.s. on linux, this script, and rdiff-backup will run faster if
  DG> you mount your backup partition with the "noatime" mount option.
  DG> i know other unixes have similar options, but i don't know the
  DG> syntax.

Thanks, good to know and added to my /etc/fstab.  There is also a bug
in the last released rdiff-backup where atimes are sometimes preserved
unnecessarily, so maybe the next version will be faster now that
that's fixed.

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_2114933956P