script for determining space consumed by increments

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Sat, 11 May 2002 12:05:45 -0700

--==_Exmh_2114272921P

  DG> here's a script i wrote which can find out what directories are
  DG> taking up space in an increment... useful for determining what
  DG> you may want to exclude from future backups.

Hah, just about 30 minutes ago I added a feature so that rdiff-backup
creates a statistics file in each directory that keeps track of a few
different numbers (was in the process of testing it when I got your
message).

    This will still be useful to me though in testing.  (And of course
for examining pre-0.7.4 data.)

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_2114272921P