0.7.6 released

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Fri, 31 May 2002 01:37:37 -0700

--==_Exmh_-584050805P

Please tell me what is wrong with this version.  To me it feel very
stable and I plan to start a new 0.8.x ('stable' series) branch based
on this if there are no significant bugs.

    From the changelog:

New in v0.7.6 (2002/05/31)
--------------------------

Improved statistics support, and added --print-statistics and
--calculate-average switches.  See the directory_statistics and
session_statistics files in the rdiff-backup-data directory.

Major improvements to error correction and resuming.

Now signals SIGQUIT, SIGHUP, and SIGTERM are caught to exit more
gracefully.

Fixed crankyness when --exclude-filelist is the last exclude option
and it is given an empty file (thanks to Bryce C for report).

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_-584050805P

--==_Exmh_-584050805P--