New version 0.5.0 released

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:56:20 -0800

--==_Exmh_502292692P

  docv> I placed the script in /usr/sbin and am using root to access
  docv> (on both boxes). As for the /etc/cups/certs/o file being
  docv> special, I don't know, while CUPS is installed on the box, it
  docv> is not active (not set to start up on boot up).

>From the error code (256) it seems likely that rdiff-backup can't find
rdiff.  Do you get something like the normal message:

~ $ rdiff
rdiff: You must specify an action: `signature', `delta', or `patch'.
Try `rdiff --help' for more information.
rdiff: ERROR: bad command line syntax

if you run rdiff from the shell?

--
Ben Escoto