newbie: data size over the network

Alan alan@ufies.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:34:04 -0700

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

Silly newbie question... is the 'changedmirrorsize' the action amount of
data that passed across the network?  I'm trying out rdiff backup
because the bandwidth use of my previous tar/scp solution was getting
out of hand. =20

If changedmirrorsize is not the amount of data across the pipe, is there
any way to figure this out with rdiff-backup?

Regards,

alan

--=20
Alan "Arcterex" <alan@ufies.org>   -=3D][=3D-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I
think I preferred the cows. They were better conversation, easier to milk, =
and
if they annoyed me enough, I could shoot them and eat them." -Rodger Donald=
son

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk--