Problem with Rdiff-backup V.95 and large files

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:41:03 -0700

--==_Exmh_-27117668P

  >> I would have never guessed stat()ing a file was so complicated...

  JB> I'm running Redhat 7.3 on an intel based platform (Celeron).

Yes, it turns out I have the same problem locally (RH 7.2, Athlon).
Unfortunately, I still can't figure it out.  It appears the exact same
code works in posixmodule.c, and fails in rdiff-backup's cmodule.c.
I've posted to comp.lang.python; maybe that will help, or if someone
knows how to stat files maybe they can mail me...

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_-27117668P

--==_Exmh_-27117668P--