error: argument after * must be a sequence

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 22:56:47 -0700

--==_Exmh_-99014698P

  HL> But when I tried to do a more complex backup rdiff-backup fails
  HL> with all the stuff below. Somebody knows whats going on? I
  HL> skimmed the archive but didn't find anything.  I use
  HL> --include-filelist (with no *) with some directories and last -
  HL> / rdiff-backup is 0.8.0 it seems (debian unstable).

At the very least this is a cryptic error message..  It would help if
I could reproduce the error.  What is command line you're running?

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_-99014698P

--==_Exmh_-99014698P--