No change to directories but mirrors incremented

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:42:43 -0700

--==_Exmh_-1949292664P

  TA> I have noticed that two directories (out of several hundred)
  TA> give this each time, although no files have changed within the
  TA> directories:

  TA> Incrementing mirror file /shared/Data/Old Computers/Kamco/UTILS
  TA> Incrementing mirror file /shared/Data/padspwr/LogicFiles

  TA> Just the directories are being repeatedly backed-up, not the
  TA> contents.

Perhaps the permissions or the mod time have changed?  Do
local::/shared/Data/Old Computers/Kamco/UTILS and
golux::/shared/Data/Old Computers/Kamco/UTILS have the same stat
information?  If not, then the directory will be marked as different.

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_-1949292664P

--==_Exmh_-1949292664P--