Problems building 0.9.2 on solaris 2.6

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer@bmrb.co.uk
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:36:03 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C21EB9.82F088E0

I did install librsync-0.9.5.1, but only ended up with .a and .la libraries.
Any idea how I can force it to build shared libs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Escoto [mailto:bescoto@stanford.edu]
Sent: 28 June 2002 16:23
To: Spicer, Kevin; ambra
Cc: 'rdiff-backup@keywest.Stanford.EDU'
Subject: Re: Problems building 0.9.2 on solaris 2.6

Did you two install the librsync-0.9.5.1 package?  Did it build a
share library (librsync.so and not just librsync.a)?

--
Ben Escoto

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk +44 (0)20 8566 5000

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.
Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no
liability in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C21EB9.82F088E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: Problems building 0.9.2 on solaris 2.6 </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I did install librsync-0.9.5.1, but only ended up =
with .a and .la libraries.&nbsp; Any idea how I can force it to build =
shared libs?</FONT></P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Ben Escoto [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:bescoto@stanford.edu">mailto:bescoto@stanford.edu</A>]</F=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: 28 June 2002 16:23</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: Spicer, Kevin; ambra</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cc: 'rdiff-backup@keywest.Stanford.EDU'</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Re: Problems building 0.9.2 on solaris 2.6 =
</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Did you two install the librsync-0.9.5.1 =
package?&nbsp; Did it build a</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>share library (librsync.so and not just =
librsync.a)?</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>--</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ben Escoto</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>BMRB International </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://www.bmrb.co.uk" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.bmrb.co.uk</A> +44 (0)20 8566 5000 </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>____________________________________________________________ =
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>This message (and any attachment) is intended only =
for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged =
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender =
and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other =
action taken in respect of this email or in reliance on it is =
prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no liability in relation =
to any personal emails, or content of any email which does not directly =
relate to our business.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C21EB9.82F088E0--