0.9.1 Install problem

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer@bmrb.co.uk
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:05:48 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C217CC.B48F5FDC

Hello,
The setup.py in 0.9.1 tar.gz doesn't install the rdiff-backup executable,
I'm not an expert but ... I'd say its because that section of the code is
commented out!  As the only changes from 0.9.0 are comments this isn't a
problem for me but I guess it might cause problems for others installing
from scratch or upgrading earlier versions.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk +44 (0)20 8566 5000

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.
Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no
liability in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C217CC.B48F5FDC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>0.9.1 Install problem</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>The setup.py in 0.9.1 tar.gz doesn't install the =
rdiff-backup executable, I'm not an expert but ... I'd say its because =
that section of the code is commented out!&nbsp; As the only changes =
from 0.9.0 are comments this isn't a problem for me but I guess it =
might cause problems for others installing from scratch or upgrading =
earlier versions.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>BMRB International </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://www.bmrb.co.uk" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.bmrb.co.uk</A> +44 (0)20 8566 5000 </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>____________________________________________________________ =
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>This message (and any attachment) is intended only =
for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged =
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender =
and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other =
action taken in respect of this email or in reliance on it is =
prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no liability in relation =
to any personal emails, or content of any email which does not directly =
relate to our business.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C217CC.B48F5FDC--