0.9.0 Much Faster!

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer@bmrb.co.uk
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:08:59 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2169F.66C90E3E

Further to my post a week or so ago about rdiff-backup 0.7.6 being v slow I
just thought I'd let you all know that 0.9.0 seems very much faster.  My
bakups last night which were taking 15-6 hours took 8 hours last night,
thats the quickest they've ever been and an hour or two faster than 0.6.0
(the first release I used) - with a disk thats now nearly twice as full.

Nice going Ben!

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk +44 (0)20 8566 5000

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.
Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no
liability in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2169F.66C90E3E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>0.9.0 Much Faster!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Further to my post a week or so ago about =
rdiff-backup 0.7.6 being v slow I just thought I'd let you all know =
that 0.9.0 seems very much faster.&nbsp; My bakups last night which =
were taking 15-6 hours took 8 hours last night, thats the quickest =
they've ever been and an hour or two faster than 0.6.0 (the first =
release I used) - with a disk thats now nearly twice as =
full.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Nice going Ben!</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>BMRB International </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://www.bmrb.co.uk" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.bmrb.co.uk</A> +44 (0)20 8566 5000 </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>____________________________________________________________ =
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>This message (and any attachment) is intended only =
for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged =
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender =
and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other =
action taken in respect of this email or in reliance on it is =
prohibited. BMRB International Limited accepts no liability in relation =
to any personal emails, or content of any email which does not directly =
relate to our business.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2169F.66C90E3E--