ridiff backup failers

mike wolman mike@nux.co.uk
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:20:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

Is it possible to delete a backup taken at a particular time rather than
before a set time,

as i am having to wade through a load of files on some of the
failed backups and rerunning rdiff-backup to see what else needs
to be deleted - it would be nice to simply delete any files created by the
"last" backup.

Mike.