"/" dir backup

Ben Escoto bescoto@stanford.edu
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:14:00 -0800

--==_Exmh_-1798577435P

  docv> Spoke too soon, I'm now getting the following;
  docv> IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

Hmm, I'm not sure what is causing this.  An IOError happens when
rdiff-backup has trouble reading/writing to some file.  Maybe it is
some kind of locking problem?  Can you tell which file is the reason?
The problem isn't be that the disk is full or something like that?

    I am working on these things for the next version (out in a few
days hopefully).  If rdiff-backup sees certain types of IOError it
will just skip the file and move on.

--
Ben Escoto

--==_Exmh_-1798577435P