[rproxy-devel] rdiff deltas not very good compared to pysync, why?

Shirish H. Phatak shirish@tacitnetworks.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:46:09 -0400

Hi Martin,

   I can definitely help in managing the librsync package, especially
since I will be maintaining our local tree anyway. As of now, I don't
have the resources to get the Windows stuff tested; however, I can
handle the Unix side of things. Maybe Donovan would be interested in
managing the Windows effort?

   I am fine with either Sourceforge or samba.org. I have used the
former quite extensively during Intermezzo development, but most of my
usage was CVS access, so I don't think either site would make much of a
difference.

-Shirish