[rproxy-devel] rdiff deltas not very good compared to pysync, why?

Shirish H. Phatak shirish@tacitnetworks.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:14:43 -0400

Hi,

   Can I have a look at the test files? I believe my patch which
improves the size of deltas for sequences of matches is already in
0.9.4+. This patch also fixed a rolling checksum bug.

    I am not very familliar with pysync, but I could definitely take a
look at the rdiff output to see if anything is obviously wrong.

-Shirish